Thursday, June 16, 2011

Send in the clowns

Don't bother, they're here.


Another clown I painted.  I think this was about 32 years later.  I painted this for a fundraiser.  See Jules in the nose there?  That's where you toss the beanbags through.

It is a bit different from the smiling BOSO.  Maybe a little more evil.  It did bring me happiness and relaxation though.  I remember the day I painted it.  It was a beautiful day and I painted out on the front porch in the sun.  It helped me relieve some stress.  When am I not stressed?!  Ack.  Maybe painting clowns is the answer.  Not sure what the question is, but painting clowns has to be the answer.

Paul (my husband, who fears the clown) tried to get rid of this but my kids rescued it.  They are a little freaky.  They must take after their mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment